400.00 USD – 3,200.00 USD
Tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF alpha) is a kind of pleiotropic pro-inflammatory cytokine. It is secreted by various cells, such as adipocytes, activated monocytes, macrophages, B cells, T cells and fibroblasts. Proteolysis of the integral membrane precursor form of TNF alpha from cells soluble can release homotrimeric TNF alpha. TNF alpha can bind with some TNF alpha receptors induces apoptosis, besides, also trigger other responses depending on cell type, receptor expression, and signal transduction status. TNF alpha participate in the inflammatory response.
VNLLSAIKSPCQRETPEGAEAKPWYEPIYLGGVFQLEKGDRLSAEINRPDYLDFAESGQVYFGIIAL with polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus
Animal-free reagent and laboratory
Manufactured and tested under GMP guideline
<0.1 EU per 1 μg of the protein by the LAL method.
Measure by its ability to induce cytotoxicity in L929 cells in the presence of actinomycin D. The ED50 for this effect is <0.2 pg/mL.
The specific activity of recombinant human TNF alpha is approximately >9 x 109 IU/mg.
>98% as determined by SDS-PAGE. Purified by Ni-NTA chromatography.
The protein was lyophilized from a solution containing 1X PBS, pH 8.0.
It is recommended to reconstitute the lyophilized protein in sterile H2O to a concentration not less than 100 μg/mL and incubate the stock solution for at least 20 min to ensure sufficient re-dissolved.
Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C. This product is stable for one year upon receipt, when handled and stored as instructed. Upon reconstitution, protein aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Please use within one month after protein reconstitution.
Croyez GMP® recombinant proteins are manufactured in ISO 13485:2016 and GMP-certified facility.
The processes include:
● Testing and traceability of raw material
● Records of the maintenance and equipment calibration
● Personnel training records
● Batch-to-batch consistency
● Documentation of QA control and process changes
● Manufactured and tested under an ISO 13485:2016 certified quality management system
● Stability monitor of product shelf-life
1. Idriss HT., Naismith JH. (2000) Microsc Res Tech. 50,3: 184-95.
2. Palladino MA. et al. (2003) Nat Rev Drug Discov. 2,9: 736-46.
3. Balkwill F. (2006) Cancer Metastasis Rev. 25,3: 409‐16..
4. van Horssen R. et al. (2006) Oncologist. 11,4: 397-408.
1 mg, 100 µg