1,400.00 USD – 5,600.00 USD
Stem Cell Factor (SCF) is a stromal cell-derived cytokine synthesized by fibroblasts and other cell types. SCF promotes proliferation and early differentiation of cells at the level of multipotential stem cells. SCF is a growth factor important for proliferation, and differentiation of hematopoietic stem cells. One of its roles is to change the BFU-E (burst-forming unit-erythroid) cells, which are the earliest erythrocyte precursors in the erythrocytic series, into the CFU-E (colony-forming unit-erythroid).
SCLRFVQTNISRLLQETSEQLVALKPWITRQNFSRCLELQCQPDSSTLPPPWSPRPLEATAPTA with polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus
Animal-free reagent and laboratory
Manufactured and tested under GMP guideline
<0.1 EU per 1 μg of the protein by the LAL method.
Measure by its ability to induce proliferation in BaF3 cells transfected with mouse Flt-3. The ED50 for this effect is <0.8 ng/mL.
The specific activity of recombinant human Flt-3 Ligand is > 1.5 x 106 IU/mg.
>95% as determined by SDS-PAGE. Purified by Ni-NTA chromatography.
The protein was lyophilized from a solution containing 1X PBS, pH 8.0.
It is recommended to reconstitute the lyophilized protein in sterile H2O to a concentration not less than 100 μg/mL and incubate the stock solution for at least 20 min to ensure sufficient re-dissolved.
Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C. This product is stable for one year upon receipt, when handled and stored as instructed. Upon reconstitution, protein aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Please use within one month after protein reconstitution.
Croyez GMP® recombinant proteins are manufactured in ISO 13485:2016 and GMP-certified facility.
The processes include:
● Testing and traceability of raw material
● Records of the maintenance and equipment calibration
● Personnel training records
● Batch-to-batch consistency
● Documentation of QA control and process changes
● Manufactured and tested under an ISO 13485:2016 certified quality management system
● Stability monitor of product shelf-life
1. Dong J. et al. (2002) Cancer Biol Ther. 1,5: 486-9.
2. Stirewalt DL, Radich JP. (2003) Nat Rev Cancer. 3,9: 650‐65.
3. Tsapogas P. et al. (2017) Int J Mol Sci. 18,6:1115.
1 mg, 100 µg