1,400.00 USD – 5,600.00 USD
Interleukin-21 (IL-21) belongs to the IL-15/IL-21 family. It is a cytokine with immunoregulatory activity. Cytokines are proteinaceous signaling compounds that are major mediators of the immune response. They control many different cellular functions including proliferation, differentiation and cell survival/apoptosis but are also involved in several pathophysiological processes including viral infections and autoimmune diseases. IL-21 is a cytokine that has potent regulatory effects on cells of the immune system, including natural killer (NK) cells and cytotoxic T cells that can destroy virally infected or cancerous cells. This cytokine induces cell division/proliferation in its target cells.
CPSCDSYEKKPPKEFLERFKSLLQKMIHQHLSSRTHGSEDS with polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus
Animal-free reagent and laboratory
Manufactured and tested under GMP guideline
<0.1 EU per 1 μg of the protein by the LAL method.
Measure by its ability to enhance IFN gamma secretion in NK-92 cells. The ED50 for this effect is <10 ng/mL.
>95% as determined by SDS-PAGE. Purified by Ni-NTA chromatography.
The protein was lyophilized from a solution containing 1X PBS, pH 8.0.
It is recommended to reconstitute the lyophilized protein in sterile H2O to a concentration not less than 100 μg/mL and incubate the stock solution for at least 20 min to ensure sufficient re-dissolved.
Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C. This product is stable for one year upon receipt, when handled and stored as instructed. Upon reconstitution, protein aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Please use within one month after protein reconstitution.
Croyez GMP® recombinant proteins are manufactured in ISO 13485:2016 and GMP-certified facility.
The processes include:
● Testing and traceability of raw material
● Records of the maintenance and equipment calibration
● Personnel training records
● Batch-to-batch consistency
● Documentation of QA control and process changes
● Manufactured and tested under an ISO 13485:2016 certified quality management system
● Stability monitor of product shelf-life
1. Sarra M. et al. (2012) Inflamm Allergy Drug Targets. 11,4: 313-9.
2. Leonard WJ, Spolski R. (2005) Nat Rev Immunol. 5,9: 688‐98.
3. Brandt K. et al. (2007) Cytokine Growth Factor Rev. 18,3-4: 223-32.
4. Sim GC, Radvanyi L. (2014) Cytokine Growth Factor Rev. 25,4: 377‐90.
1 mg, 100 µg