1,400.00 USD – 5,600.00 USD
FGF-2, also known as a basic fibroblast growth factor (bFGF) and FGF-β, is a growth factor and signaling protein encoded by the FGF-2 gene. FGF-2 has been shown in preliminary animal studies to protect the heart from injury associated with a heart attack, reducing tissue death and promoting improved function after reperfusion. FGF-2 are also involved in a variety of biological processes, including embryonic development, morphogenesis, tissue repair, tumor growth, and invasion. Additionally, FGF-2 is frequently used for a critical component of cell culture medium, e.g., human embryonic stem cell culture medium, serum-free culture systems.
EDGRLLASKCVTDECFFFERLESNNYNTYRSRKYTSWYVALKRTGQYKLGSKTGPGQKAILFLPMSAKS with polyhistidine tag at the N-terminus
Animal-free reagent and laboratory
Manufactured and tested under GMP guideline
<0.1 EU per 1 μg of the protein by the LAL method.
Measure by its ability to induce 3T3 cells proliferation. The ED50 for this effect is <1 ng/mL.
The specific activity of recombinant human FGF-2 is approximately >5 x 105 IU/mg.
>98% as determined by SDS-PAGE. Purified by Ni-NTA chromatography.
The protein was lyophilized from a solution containing 0.01% sarkosyl in 1X PBS, pH 8.0.
It is recommended to reconstitute the lyophilized protein in sterile H2O to a concentration not less than 100 μg/mL and incubate the stock solution for at least 20 min to ensure sufficient re-dissolved.
Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C. This product is stable for one year upon receipt, when handled and stored as instructed. Upon reconstitution, protein aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Please use within one month after protein reconstitution.
Croyez GMP® recombinant proteins are manufactured in ISO 13485:2016 and GMP-certified facility.
The processes include:
● Testing and traceability of raw material
● Records of the maintenance and equipment calibration
● Personnel training records
● Batch-to-batch consistency
● Documentation of QA control and process changes
● Manufactured and tested under an ISO 13485:2016 certified quality management system
● Stability monitor of product shelf-life
1. Allouche M, Bikfalvi A. (1995) Prog Growth Factor Res. 6,1: 35‐48.
2. Okada-Ban M et al. (2000) Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 32,3: 263-7.
3. Kashiwakura I, Takahashi TA. (2005) Leuk Lymphoma. 46,3: 329-33.
1 mg, 100 µg