1,400.00 USD – 5,600.00 USD
Activin and Inhibin are members of the TGF-beta superfamily of cytokines and are involved in a wide range of biological processes including tissue morphogenesis and repair, fibrosis, inflammation, neural development, hematopoiesis, reproductive system function, and carcinogenesis. Activin A is strongly expressed in wounded skin, and overexpression of Activin A in epidermis of transgenic mice improves wound healing and enhances scar formation. Activin A also regulates the morphogenesis of branching organs such as the prostate, lung, and kidney. There is also evidence showed that lack of Activin A during development results in neural developmental defects.
MLYYDDGQNIIKKDIQNMIVEECGCS with polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus
Animal-free reagent and laboratory
Manufactured and tested under GMP guideline
<0.1 EU per 1 μg of the protein by the LAL method.
Measure by its ability to induce hemoglobin expression in K562 cells. The ED50 for this effect is <0.85 ng/mL.
The specific activity of recombinant human Activin A is approximately >1.4 x 103 IU/mg.
>95% as determined by SDS-PAGE. Purified by Ni-NTA chromatography.
The protein was lyophilized from a solution containing 0.1% sarkosyl in 1X PBS, pH 8.0.
It is recommended to reconstitute the lyophilized protein in sterile H2O to a concentration not less than 100 μg/mL and incubate the stock solution for at least 20 min to ensure sufficient re-dissolved.
Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C. This product is stable for one year upon receipt, when handled and stored as instructed. Upon reconstitution, protein aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Please use within one month after protein reconstitution.
Croyez GMP® recombinant proteins are manufactured in ISO 13485:2016 and GMP-certified facility.
The processes include:
● Testing and traceability of raw material
● Records of the maintenance and equipment calibration
● Personnel training records
● Batch-to-batch consistency
● Documentation of QA control and process changes
● Manufactured and tested under an ISO 13485:2016 certified quality management system
● Stability monitor of product shelf-life
1. Bloise E. et al. (2019) Physiol Rev. 99,1: 739-780.
2. Gressner OA. (2011) Vitam Horm. 85: 59-77.
3. de Kretser DM. et al. (2012) Mol Cell Endocrinol. 359,1-2: 101-6.
1 mg, 100 µg