1,920.00 USD – 9,600.00 USD
4-1BB Ligand Human Recombinant protein. 4-1BBL is a transmembrane cytokine that is part of the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) ligand family. Recombinant human 4-1BB ligand is intended for use in cell culture applications. 4-1BBL and its interaction with 4-1BB is involved in the antigen presenting process, proliferation of CD4 and CD8 positive T-cells, as well as cytokine secretion from T-cells.
E with polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus
Animal-free reagent and laboratory
Manufactured and tested under GMP guideline
<0.1 EU per 1 μg of the protein by the LAL method.
Measure by its ability to induce IL-8 secretion in human PBMCs. The ED50 for this effect is 1-5 ng/mL.
>95% as determined by SDS-PAGE analysis.
Purified by Ni-NTA chromatography.
The protein was lyophilized from a solution containing 1X PBS, pH 8.0.
It is recommended to reconstitute the lyophilized protein in sterile H2O to a concentration not less than 100 μg/mL and incubate the stock solution for at least 20 min to ensure sufficient re-dissolved.
Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C. This product is stable for one year upon receipt, when handled and stored as instructed. Upon reconstitution, protein aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Please use within one month after protein reconstitution.
Croyez GMP® recombinant proteins are manufactured in ISO 13485:2016 and GMP-certified facility.
The processes include:
● Testing and traceability of raw material
● Records of the maintenance and equipment calibration
● Personnel training records
● Batch-to-batch consistency
● Documentation of QA control and process changes
● Manufactured and tested under an ISO 13485:2016 certified quality management system
● Stability monitor of product shelf-life
1. Wen, Tao et al. (2002). J Immunol. 168,10: 4897-906.
2. Vinay DS, Kwon BS. (1998) Semin Immunol. 10,6:481-9.
1 mg, 100 µg