An acquisition interface for all your sensors inside your setup The Sensor Reader is an interface allowing the acquisition of many kinds of analog and digital sensors, including Elveflow’s pressure sensors and flow sensors. The Sensor Reader can be used to monitor flow rate, pressure, or other physical parameters on any type of flow control instrument (syringe pump, peristaltic pump, perfusion, pressure controller).
FAST & PRECISE
⇒Down to 1 ms response time and 11 bit signal resolution
SIMULTANEOUS READING OF 4 SENSORS
⇒Connect up to 4 sensors
⇒ELVEFLOW’s pressure & flow sensors
√ MONITOR UP TO 4 SENSORS
√ REAL-TIME CONTROL & FEEDBACK
• Fast acquistion frequency 1 kHz
• From 9 to 16 bits resolution
• Real-time control & feedback loops
• Read simultaneously up to 4 sensors
MONITOR THE MEASUREMENT OF ALL YOUR MICROFLUIDIC SENSORS
You can connect the sensors (pressure, flow rate…) wherever you want in the setup in order to monitor your microfluidic experiment. The Sensor Reader module allows you to control 4 sensors simultaneously via our software. If needed, the software allows to control several Sensor Readers. It is an ideal supplement of the OB1 flow controller if you need to control all your experimental parameters.
Benefit in an optimal manner from the performance of Elveflow® Sensors with the Sensor Reader acquisition interface. The open interface Sensor Reader also allows you to use third-party sensors.
Fast and precise
With an acquisition sampling rate of up to 100 Hz and an 11 bit resolution, the Sensor Reader allows you to easily conduct experiments involving monitoring or controlling a physical parameter with analog and digital sensors in real time.
Wide sensors compatibility
Sensor Reader integrate two independent power supplies ranging from 5 to 25 V (one for the channels 1-2, one for the channels 3-4). This allows to use of a wide variety of sensors functioning with different voltages for their power supply. Thus, up to 4 sensors working with 2 different power supply voltages can be monitored simultaneously.
An embedded analog 60 Hz low pass filter function can be activated on each channel independently to reduce sensor noise.
Our Sensor Reader achieves an 11 bits resolution at up to 1 kHz sampling rate and a sub-resolution noise, for accuracy levels on your sensor measurements down to 0.05% of the full scale and a response time down to 1 ms.
- Sampling rate up to 1 kHz
- Resolution : 11 bits
- 3 ranges : 0-1 V, 0-5 V, 0-10V
- Fully compatible with other Elveflow instruments
- Measurement noise below resolution
- Noise reduction function with a 3rd order 60 Hz low-pass filter
• The Sensor reader can be used to monitor flow rate, pressure or other physical parameters on any type of flow control instrument (syringe pump, peristaltic pump, perfusion, pressure controller)
• It embeds two independent power supplies which allows the use of a wide variety of sensors simultaneously, functioning with different voltages for their power supplies.
ESI is Elveflow’s more advanced software interface, built to make experimenter’s life better. It is perfectly adapted, from simple setups control to very advanced setups and workflows automation. It embarks several modules that make time-consuming and painful tasks so simple. It comes with SDK libraries to control the Elveflow system with your own code (C++, Python, MATLAB®, LabVIEW®)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.