Biowest is the ideal partner for animal serum used for translational research in various clinical, academic and industrial accounts across the world.
All our serum are sourced from BSE , FMD and BVD regions. Our very own Singapore Veterinary Authority has inspected all documentation and permits before the final product reaches your lab.
- Specially tested for the ability to sustain undiﬀerentiated ES cells while maintaining karyotype integrity, LIF responsiveness, and pluripotency markers
- New improved screening with germ line-competent PRX129/X1 mESC line using a predictive assay that measures plating eﬃciency and pluripotency maintenance
- High consistency between lots with proven applications in iPSC generation and PSC culture
Cell Culture Tests: Cell Growth, Plating Efficiency, Cloning Efficiency.
Cell Lines Tested
The following cell lines are tested with the serum:
- HELA -Cancer Cell/Human.
- L929 -Fibroblast-Mouse/ As Macrophage
- SP2/O-AG14 -Mouse/Lymphoma
- MRC- 5 -Human/Lung.
- Our standard ES-cell tested serum
- Sterile filtered; mycoplasma and virus tested
- Proven success across wide spectrum of cell lines across several markets
- Widely accepted in key universities like NUS, CSI ( Singapore) and various RND labs across SEA.
- All products are produced in ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2012 facilities.
Induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs), Cellular reprogramming, Embryonic stem cells (ESCs), Embryonic development
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.