Fetal bovine serum also commonly called fetal calf serum is the most widely used growth supplement for cell culture. It has high content growth factors and other nutrients. Choosing a high quality FBS is important for any researcher.
Biowest is the ideal partner for animal serum used for translational research in various clinical, academic and industrial accounts across the world.
All our serum are sourced from BSE , FMD and BVD regions. Our very own Singapore Veterinary Authority has inspected all documentation and permits before the final product reaches your lab.
Cell Culture Tests: Cell Growth, Plating Efficiency, Cloning Efficiency.
Cell Lines Tested
The following cell lines are tested with the serum:
- HELA -Cancer Cell/Human.
- L929 -Fibroblast-Mouse/ As Macrophage
- SP2/0-AG14 -Mouse/Lymphoma
- MRC- 5 -Human/Lung.
- Our standard grade, generally lower endotoxin than most brands(≤10 EU/mL endotoxin)
- Lower haemoglobin levels than most brands(Hemoglobin, ≤25 mg/dL)
- Sterile filtered; mycoplasma and virus tested
- Proven success across wide spectrum of cell lines across several markets
- Widely accepted in key universities like NUS, CSI ( Singapore) and various RND labs across SEA
- All products are produced in ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2012 facilities.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.