CrownBio has developed an expansive menu of well-characterized cancer cell lines for in vitro evaluation of novel agents to help guide early stage decisions on which agents to progress. Our cell lines are all STR verified and mycoplasma tested, and routinely run for research projects with a variety of small and large molecules.
We have developed a range of targeted cell line panels including a large panel of cell lines covering multiple cancer types for drug response screening (OmniPanel™), a selection of cell lines with matched in vivo models for rapid study transition (XenoSelect™), and a unique collection of cell lines derived from our PDX models providing clinically-relevant mutations and drug targets (PrimePanel™).
Highlights of OmniScreen:
- High throughput screening of at least 50 cell lines per run to maximize your savings
- Positive drug control and cell line revival costs are included as part of OmniScreen
- Unique subpanels built from CrownBio’s proprietary menu of 500+ cancer cell lines
- Enhanced cell line growth data for improved screening quality including:
- Validated seeding densities across multiple time points
- Choose the models that best fit your needs with XenoBase® our curated, online database of cancer cell lines
- Select from quality cells STR verified and mycoplasma-proofed
- Customize your study with flexible template designs
- Quality control your data against standard of care agents
- Obtain bioinformatics support throughout the study
- Review your data in real time using a secure online client account
Focused Screening Panels
Our OmniScreen cancer cell line panels include:
OmniPanel™, a gnomically diverse and growing collection of more than 500 cancer cell lines for drug response screening
XenoSelect™, a diverse oncogenic in vitro screening panel of more than 150 well validated cell lines with corresponding xenograft models ready for in vivo efficacy studies
RNAseq Panel, more than 170 in-house gnomically characterized cell lines to correlate mutation status, copy number variation, and expression levels with drug response.
PrimePanel™, over 35 unique human disease-relevant cell lines derived from our patient-derived xenograft (PDX) models.