We are proud to introduce our own label Orion brand of cell culture reagents. Orion’s StemGOLD MSC XF Medium is a defined, serum-free, xeno-free culture medium designed for optimal growth and expansion of human mesenchymal stem/stromal cells derived from a variety of sources, including bone marrow, adipose tissue and umbilical cord matrix.
StemGOLD MSC XF Medium will support long-term growth of hMSC while maintaining their self-renewal and multi-lineage differentiation potential.
hMSCs cultured in StemGOLD MSC XF Medium show superior proliferation and self-renewal potential in comparison to competitor products.
In addition, hMSCs maintain their proper fibroblast-like cell morphology, tri-lineage differentiation potential, and demonstrate normal hMSC marker profiles and karyotypic stability over long-term culture.
Figure (Initial isolation): Human mesenchymal stem cells were initially isolated from Wharton’s jelly (left image) and placenta (right image) using Stemgold on pre-coated plates with MSC Attachment Solution. High number of hMSC was obtained.
Figure (proliferation): Stemgold promotes excellent proliferation of hMSC from a variety of sources while maintaining normal fibroblast-like, spindle shape cell morphology.
|AS9008||StemGold MSC XF Medium, 500ml|
· Serum-free, xeno-free, defined culture system
· Superior cell growth compared to serum-containing media
· Supports long-term growth and self-renewal of hMSCs from multiple sources
· Consistent, reliable MSC cultures
· Eliminates the need to spend time and money prequalifying FBS lots
· GMP-defined, FDA Drug Master File (DMF) available
· Cells cultured in serum-containing medium do not require an adaptation phase when transitioning to Stemgold XF Medium.