Salt solutions provide an environment that will conserve the structural and physiological integrity of cells in vitro. Biowest irrigating buffers and salts solutions are sterile physiological balanced solutions intended to safeguard.
Hanks’ Balanced Salt Solution (HBSS) is intended for use in the maintenance of mammalian cells in ambient (non CO2) atmospheric conditions.
HBSS modified (without calcium, without magnesium) is frequently used to wash and resuspend cells during the dissociation process, where the presence of calcium and magnesium can inhibit the enzymatic activity (trypsin).
Hanks’ Balanced Salts Solution(HBSS) w/o Calcium w/o Magnesium w/o Sodium Bicarbonate w/o Phenol Red
· Sterility tests against bacteria aerobic and anaerobic, yeast/fungi are conducted
· Sterile filtered; 48 months shelf life
· Suitable for wide range of mammalian cells
· Widely accepted in key institutions like NUS, CSI (Singapore) and various R&D laboratories across S.E.A.
· All products are produced in ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2012 facilities.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.