Salt solutions provide an environment that will conserve the structural and physiological integrity of cells in vitro. Biowest irrigating buffers and salts solutions are sterile physiological balanced solutions intended to safeguard.
HEPES is used in many media because it has more buffering capacity than sodium bicarbonate at physiological pH (7.2 – 7.4) at 37°C. HEPES should be added in addition to and not as a replacement as sodium bicarbonate is nutritionally necessary for most cells. Recommended concentration: 10 – 25 mM concentrations (higher levels may cause cytotoxicity).
· Sterility tests against bacteria aerobic-anaerobic, bacteria strictly anaerobic and yeast/fungi are conducted.
· Sterile filtered; 48 months shelf life
· Suitable for wide range of mammalian cells
· Widely accepted in key institutions like NUS, CSI (Singapore) and various R&D laboratories across S.E.A
· All products are produced in ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2012 facilities.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.