KBM 343 is a highly regarded serum free media allowing researchers to grow hybridomas for antibody production in a low protein media.
Complete and ready to use formulation. Please do inquire for bulk pack size for industrial users.
Culture of murine myeloma cells (NS-1, NS-0/1, SP2)
Culture of mouse-mouse hybridoma cells (from NS-1, NS-0/1, SP2, X63-Aag8-653, BW-S147)
Culture of rat-mouse, rat-rat, and human-human hybridomas
Monoclonal antibody production
Culture of other human, murine and avian lymphocytes
Viral production (such as HEV virus from Turkey B-lymphoblastiod cell lines)
Culture of various anchorage-dependent cells (such as human osteosarcoma, human epithelial, and thyroid cells)
Maintenance of most anchorage-dependent cells during long production periods
· Developed for hybridoma culture
· Protein component free, animal origin free , serum free and chemically defined
· Easier to optimise for downstream processes
· More consistent and controlled performance
· Widely accepted in Japan and Singapore academia
· All products are produced in ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2012 facilities.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.